[Xmca-l] Re: Playing with/at TED

Lois Holzman lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Mon Jun 23 09:58:33 PDT 2014

Thanks, Tom. (I tried.)
And I didn't realize I forgot the link.
All best,
Lois

Lois Holzman
Director, East Side Institute for Group & Short Term Psychotherapy
104-106 South Oxford Street
Brooklyn, New York 11217
Chair, Global Outreach, All Stars Project, UX
Tel. +1.212.941.8906 x324
Fax +1.718.797.3966
lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Social Media
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Blogs
Psychology Today| Psychology of Becoming | ESI Community News
Websites
Lois Holzman | East Side Institute | Performing the World
All Stars Project