[Xmca-l] Re: The tradition of BILDUNG

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sat Jun 14 18:30:01 PDT 2014

People use words as they will, but it always seemed to me that
*transaction* evokes an *external* relation between two subjects in
which something is *exchanged*, whereas *interaction* evokes some
modification of the nature of each subject itself rather than the
addition or subtraction of some contingency.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/