[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Re: Gee, Knowledge, Intelligence and Affinity Spaces

Greg Mcverry jgregmcverry@gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 06:11:39 PDT 2014

Jenna,

Thank you. It has been a fun experience in discussing the shift in
language. We cut across Twitter, Google plus (the #clmooc), and XMCA. I am
stupider without the collective.

--
J. Gregory McVerry, PhD
Assistant Professor