[Xmca-l] Fwd: Re: Gee, Knowledge, Intelligence and Affinity Spaces

Jenna McWilliams jennamcjenna@gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:51:07 PDT 2014

Greg and all,
I went ahead and emailed the man himself, Jim Gee, to see if he could
help clarify. He wrote the following and gave me permission to share it
on the listserv.

--
Jenna McWilliams
Learning Sciences Program, Indiana University