[Xmca-l] Re: Piazza anyone?

Joshua Rosenberg jrosen@msu.edu
Tue Jan 21 07:25:19 PST 2014

Hi Greg,
I am a member of an instructional team for an online course (not a MOOC)
that has used Piazza for the past few years.

We have used it exclusively as a discussion forum, and it instructors and
students have liked it. I cannot say for sure how useful it would be as an
LMS (if you were to use it in place of Canvas), but it might be limited.

Josh

--

Joshua M. Rosenberg

Educational Psychology and Educational Technology (EPET) Ph.D. Program

College of Education

Michigan State University

http://joshuamrosenberg.com