[Xmca-l] Re: is the mind a function of the brain?

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 09:43:45 PST 2014

I like the date better. Considering the content of the quote, it would have
ben cool if someone said something like that in 1089...
prescient...
-greg

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 4:59 AM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co

--