[Xmca-l] Re: Scientists find that memories may be passed through DNA

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 12:23:29 PST 2014

The systems dimension that I am exploring in relation to CHAT (genetic
domains, functional systems) is basically in support of this sort of thing.

I'd suggest looking at Waddington's papers on his experiments with genetic
assimilation (assimilation and accommodation are the typical terms) if
you're interested in "how" this may come about.

Best,
Huw