[Xmca-l] Re: Scientists find that memories may be passed through DNA

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 11:19:08 PST 2014

Interesting Jenna, any chance that you have details about the actual study?
This link describes conclusions without describing methods or findings. I'd
be interested to see what their measures are and how strong the effect is
and other things like that. As they say, the devil is in the details...
But if it is well supported and replicable, this would be a very
interesting finding - and one that could turn evolutionary biology on its
head since this sounds like Lamarckian evolution rather than the Darwinian
evolution.
Time for a paradigm shift?
-greg

--