[Xmca-l] Fwd: British Schools & the Black Child: New Conversations - 8th March 2014, Birmingham

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe pmocombe@mocombeian.com
Tue Feb 25 11:40:24 PST 2014

For those in the UK working on the black academic achievement gap, my coauthor, dr. Carol tomlin, will be presenting a paper at the following conference...see below

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe
President
The Mocombeian Foundation, Inc.
www.mocombeian.com
www.readingroomcurriculum.com
www.paulcmocombe.info

See below. I will be presenting at this conference on black girls but I will be focusing on achievement. Can I have some flyers of the latest book, race and class, posted to my address for the conference:

4 Asbury Court
Great Barr
Birmingham
B43 6QS