[Xmca-l] Re: public shaming by ed deformers

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 04:26:43 PST 2014

Dear Peter,

Can we please leave the glorification of shame and fear for our experts in
the tabloids / tv?

Rather than inflamatory emails of the form "here is some nasty business", I
think it would be better to register them as examples, i.e. critically
explored with respect to your knowledge.  Without this it seems to me that
you're communicating the same thing that you're protesting against.

Does that sound reasonable?

Best,
Huw