[Xmca-l] Re: Video Publishing??

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Wed Feb 19 19:41:38 PST 2014

Jay,
What I would do it to upload the videos to a public video streaming site
like vimeo.com and then include the URL in the text of the article. In
actual fact, wherever you place the video, it will be the same. But to
stream video places certain requirements on the server, and there would
otherwise be no reason for an on-line journal to be equipped for video
streaming.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/