[Xmca-l] Video Publishing??

Jay Lemke lemke.jay@gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 19:35:19 PST 2014

Mike and I would like some recommendations regarding online publishing
where video clips can be included along with text and images.

Do you know of (1) online journals that support this, and (2) academic
publishers for book-length works that do so?

The topic/content would be ethnography of learning/development, play, and
emotion (based generally on the work of a 5th Dimension -style project with
kids and undergrads playing computer games).

All suggestions welcome!

JAY.

PS. If you know of colleagues who may have some insight about video
publishing, please feel free to pass on our query. :-)

Jay Lemke
LCHC/Department of Communication
University of California - San Diego
www.jaylemke.com