[Xmca-l] Re: Russian Academy of Education: Keep the Institute of Psychology open - Sign the Petition!

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 17:11:26 PST 2014

You may well be correct, Huw. But this is the petition the Russians have
chosen, so it seems it will have to do.
I am betting on the Oligarchs to build a fancy hotel with expensive
restaurants and clothing stores on the ground
floor. I mean, what if G. Washington had built Teacher's College in Times
Square (out in the sticks at the time)?
Where would it be today?

But I signed the petition.
mike