[Xmca-l] Re: Vladimir Petrovich Zinchenko. Sad News

Elina Lampert-Shepel ellampert@gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:55:55 PST 2014

Sad news, indeed. No matter what interested  his tireless creative mind and
refulgent soul - general psychology, ergonomics, philosophy, or poetical
anthropology - it was always deeply humanistic and personal. His jokes and
"fables" will live as long as those who were privileged to be listeners
will remember them.