[Xmca-l] Re: Vladimir Petrovich Zinchenko. Sad News

Natalia Gajdamaschko nataliag@sfu.ca
Fri Feb 7 09:55:43 PST 2014

Very sad news. He was my teacher. He was the best!

----- Original Message -----
From: "mike cole" <lchcmike@gmail.com>
To: xmca-l@ucsd.edu
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2014 8:41:45 AM
Subject: [Xmca-l]  Vladimir Petrovich Zinchenko. Sad News

Our colleague and friend, Volodya Zinchenko, has died. He will be sorely
missed by his many friends and by world wide scholarly efforts to
understand the nature of human nature. Attached is an appreciation of his
work that Jim Wertsch and I wrote not too long ago. Many of his
writings can be found in *Soviet Psychology* and *Journal of Russian and
East European Psychology*.

Words fall silent in the void he leaves behind.