[Xmca-l] Re: Sociocritical Literacies and more context

Luisa Aires laires11@gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 10:43:11 PST 2014

I absolutely agree, Michael. My approach is proximal to what you consider
"to think of it as re-search in a more literal sense, to go through the
process of finding again". But sometimes, we need to catch more
conventional words to create common understandings ;-)

Mike, I am wondering to find more information about colletive zoped. Where
can we find it?

Best,
Luísa