[Xmca-l] Re: Chomsky, Vygotsky, and phenomenology

Carol Macdonald carolmacdon@gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 05:54:50 PST 2014

Well yes, and as linguistic and psychology student I was very proud of him
for his review, it made me laugh and laugh.  But Chomsky never read Piaget
or Vygotsky.  He would have been interested in Vygotsky's interpretation of
Behaviousrism.

As to cognitive psychology - well I suppose we should be pleased, but
Chomsky had no direct hand in that.

Carol.

--
Carol A  Macdonald Ph D (Edin)