[Xmca-l] Re: Imagination

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 11:01:47 PST 2014

Henry, Mike, and others interested in this topic.

I too see the affinities with notions of the third *space* and the analogy
to *gap-filling*
I am on holiday so limited access to internet.
However, I wanted to mention Raymond Williams and his notion of "structures
of feeling" that David K references. This notion is explored under the
notion of historical *styles* that exist as a *set* of modalities that hang
together.  This notion suggests there is a form of knowing that is forming
but has not yet formed [but can be "felt" [perceived??] if we think
imaginatively.  Raymond explores the imaginal as *style*
Larry