[Xmca-l] Re: Imagination

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:38:24 PST 2014

Mike and Larry,
I promise to read your profer, but just want to say how jazzed up I am now about this thread. My mind has been going wild, the mind as Larry construes it. I ended up just now with a triad, actually various triads, finally found my old friend Serpinski. Part now of my notebooks of the mind, as Vera would construe it. I’ll be back! Gap adentro, luega pa’ fuera.
Fractally yours,
Henry