[Xmca-l] Re: NYT Op-Ed: Class Prejudice Resurgent

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 21:47:39 PST 2014

Annalisa,

I hear David Brooks speaking as a conservative but I also accept his
sincerity when he brings to our attention how the privileged in their
"imaginal" musings see "others" as lacking resolve and this form of
identity formation is a vicious form of class consciousness. In his own way
he is acting "ethically" from his standpoint
Larry