[Xmca-l] Re: NYT Op-Ed: Class Prejudice Resurgent

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Tue Dec 9 18:05:35 PST 2014

As Horton says, in the end the Communist Party decided they didn't want
him as a member, rather than the other way around.
He was such an independent and uncompromising spirit.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/