[Xmca-l] Re: Soviet/Russian critique of West neurosciences

Arturo Escandon arturo.escandon@gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 23:18:38 PST 2014

Thank you Mike. Yes, the references can be ascertained.

I am also biased. The purpose of the presentation is to introduce the sociogenetic principles of the development of higher psychological functions linked to neurosciences.

I just came back from a symp in Chile about neurosciences, philosophy and free will and it was quite surprising to see some philosophers presenting to neuroscientists Aristotelian notions such as habit or virtue to account for the social, ethical context of "behaviour".

Have a look if you want

Cultural-historical psychology does a much better job bridging micro, onto and phylogenesis and so I will further present on this matter.

All the best

Arturo