[Xmca-l] Re: Soviet/Russian critique of West neurosciences

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 3 22:24:55 PST 2014

Hi Arturo--

Excellent topic, says me from my biased perspective. You might check out
the lead article here. (At least the refs should be decipherable and there
is a bonus article by Harry Daniels!):

http://psyjournals.ru/kip/2014/n3/index.shtml

I agree with Natalia that Tanya Akhutina is also an excellent person to
turn to, along with Bella Kotik-Friedgut who is on this list. They can
certainly point you further.

mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.