[Xmca-l] Re: Barsalou's Grounded Cognition Theory

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Wed Dec 3 05:09:34 PST 2014

Hi Larry,

I've read a lot of Ricoeur, but he wrote faster than I can read so I haven't covered it all. This sounds like his book Symbolism and Evil?  If so, it's one I didn't read...

Martin