[Xmca-l] Re: How *basic* are images?

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Mon Dec 1 03:28:06 PST 2014

An interesting article, David. One way in which it is interesting, to me at least, is that the phrase "mental representation" is not used, even once. Instead the author writes of the way that we "read" images in the world around us - material representations - and he tries to define the "interpretational space" within which this reading takes place.

Martin