[Xmca-l] Re: The Highlander Center in Tennessee

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:09:27 PDT 2014

This entire line of discussion, including Highlander and Septima seems ripe
for a kind of review essay for MCA. Might a couple of you involved in
recuperating this important history consider creating a survey/ guide for
the rest of us?
Mike