[Xmca-l] Re: A request for assistance

William Blanton blantonwe@gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 00:13:41 PDT 2014

Ageliki

I intended to send the attached material earlier. Unfortunately I have
moved and all the my hard drives are in a hard drive pile. I did find the
material I thought might help you in your task. I have saved this bit
created by Peg Griffin and Katherine Kind for a long time. I was hoping to
use it in one of our
5D sites. We will soon I hope. Take a look at it. It is solid and
applicable to your problem.

Bill Blanton