[Xmca-l] Re: About 「hope 」 in socio-cultural research

Henry G. Shonerd III hshonerd@gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:03:32 PDT 2014

I am new to your dialog, and like very much that I am entering when hope is the focus. My take: Hope confronts despair, and despair is depression's ground. Teaching is hope, so teaching confronts despair both individually and culturally. Bloch, as I read him, contrasts hope and fantasy. All of this hits me personally and professionally. xmca rocks!
Henry Shonerd