[Xmca-l] Re: About 「hope 」 in socio-cultural research

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Sun Aug 24 16:28:01 PDT 2014

Hi again everyone,
I also think that Michael Cole's (1996 notion of prolepsis
in his book *Cultural Psychology* is certainly a solid
source of  hope or possibility as mentioned earlier.
I have linked the page from this book on prolepsis.

books.google.com/books?id=FjWfo2u_3OoC&pg=PA183&lpg=PA183&dq=michael+cole+prolepsis&source=bl&ots=kUgynH_M9o&sig=TCbQP10y-VMwfDL7aklCXWoZdWM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=c3P6U9r0Oo-syATT8oCwCw&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=michael
cole prolepsis&f=false

--

*Robert Lake  Ed.D.*Associate Professor
Social Foundations of Education