[Xmca-l] Re: The Highlander Center in Tennessee

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Sun Aug 24 11:13:38 PDT 2014

Hi Andy and Everyone,
Here is the link to the digital archives for Highlander at the University
of Wisconsin.

igicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi/f/findaid/findaid-idx?c=wiarchives&cc=wiarchives&type=simple&rgn=Entire+Finding+Aid&q1=myles+horton+papers&location=all&Submit=Search