[Xmca-l] Re: Email Format Conventions

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:34:21 PDT 2014

David KEL

What sort of organization of poor kids' education do your non-straw people
recommend?  Where might we see it in action today? Is it the strategy
advocated by Engelmann and the DI movement? If not, how does it differ?

A related question. Is the Vivian Paley curriculum that Ageliki has done
extensive research on improperly conceived?

So far as I know, no one in this discussion has advocated free play for the
poor. Not even free straw!

I am way behind the discussion and on the road, but at least free wi-fi in
crowded airports allows a few minutes to read and peck at a keyboard!

Mike