[Xmca-l] Re: Intrinsic motivation?

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Aug 7 08:38:35 PDT 2014

Perhaps Greg. I am not familiar with Leight Starr's work.
The only boundary objects I know are Engestrom's, and in his case it is
a step in a good direction, but it is a bit like putting a lightweight
into a heavyweight fight but giving him bigger gloves to compensate.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/