[Xmca-l] Re: Intrinsic motivation?

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Mon Aug 4 03:45:40 PDT 2014

Maria,
I think that when you conceive of the "context" as *activities*, then it
is not something of a different kind or scale than the "narratives" or
"projects" which a person participates in or aspires toward, and which
form their personality. The question which is posed is the relation(s)
*between* activities or projects ... as opposed to inside/outside or
individual/society or action/context relations and so on ... such
characterisations as these latter ones are inevitably abstract and
intractable. So it is not person-environment relations, or person-person
relations, but project-project relations which are critical to the
development of a person's personality and to the development of the
relevant social formation.

Hope that makes sense.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*