[Xmca-l] Re: Psychology of Language

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Thu Apr 24 11:12:59 PDT 2014

Jen, I used Mike's text for more than 15 years!  But it's a developmental text, and what I'm looking for now is a text that deals with the psychology of language. (The issue of why I'm writing my own developmental psychology text when Mike's exists is an interesting one, and one I've discussed at length with Mike.)

Martin