[Xmca-l] Re: Psychology of Language

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 07:42:01 PDT 2014

Martin,
I would suggest looking at Chuck Bazerman's book on *Literate Action*.
[accessed for free but very current]
It explores psychology and culture and language and each chapter explores a
particular theme.

If not the entire book, than particular chapters such as chapter 9 on
utterance and meaning.

The focus is on rhetoric and writing but individual chapters may be helpful
as introductions to the complexity of the field.
The theme of *order* and *freedom* runs through the book.
Larry

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 6:35 AM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co