[Xmca-l] Re: Ilyenkov and Vygotsky

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:40:26 PDT 2014

Ch. 11, problem of the general (universal) may serve as the most
direct/practical relevance to your relations between LSV & Ilyenkov.  It is
an important principle in the unit of analysis.

Davydov's & Radzikhovskii's (1985) paper, Vygotsky's theory and the
activity-oriented approach in psychology, may help you to relate LSV to
Leontyev's Activity Theory via the philosophical elaboration of activity as
an explanatory principle.

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=inI3AAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=culture+communication+and+cognition+vygotskian&hl=en&sa=X&ei=hfRPU7uHG-qf7gbroYCYCA&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=culture%20communication%20and%20cognition%20vygotskian&f=false

Best,
Huw

On 17 April 2014 16:12, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net> wrote:

> Certainly! Ilyenkov (in my view) builds on Vygotsky. My reservations were
> about *criticising*, i.e., using Ilyenkov against Vygotsky.
> Reading Ilyenkov to support a reading of Vygotsky would be most fruitful.
>
> Andy
> *Andy Blunden*
> http://home.mira.net/~andy/
>

> Rauno Huttunen wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I think that there could be some common elements between Vygotskian logic
>> of ZPD and Iljenkovian dialectical logic.
>>
>> Rauno Huttunen

>>> Psychology.pdf?px-hash=27b6c2e8e5025382eccf85932e37ac