[Xmca-l] Re: Ilyenkov and Vygotsky

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Apr 17 07:52:59 PDT 2014

Though I can see how you caan relate the question of thought and matter
to the concept of perewzhivanie, I really think these are questions at a
different level of abstraction and you had better leave perezhivanie out
of it, to tackle the relevance of Spinoza to Vygotsky's psychology. I
think he idea of criticising Vygotsky from the point of view of Ilyenkov
is not likely to be fruitful. Criticising Vygotsky from the standpoint
of Spinoza even less so.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/