[Xmca-l] Ilyenkov and Vygotsky

Wagner Luiz Schmit wagner.schmit@gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 07:40:48 PDT 2014

Dear xmca colleagues,

I am still struggling to learn philosophy and the philosophical foundations
of CHAT.

Righ now I am reading Ilyenkov "Dialetical
Logic<http://www.marxists.org/archive/ilyenkov/works/essays/index.htm>"
and the "thinking body" concept presented on chapter 2, about Spinoza, is
really interesting.

So after listening to some claims of the relationship between Vygotsky and
Ilyenkov (that I discovered was also involved in the Zagorsk experiment), I
searched the internet and found this paper
<http://u.jimdo.com/www31/o/s8750af8c69baf2a5/download/m2aa8edc95dfadc5e/1297190036/Ilyenkov+and+Revolution+in+Psychology.pdf?px-hash=27b6c2e8e5025382eccf85932e37ac586abaa5df&px-time=1397713488>with
some critics to Vygotsky and Leontiev from the perspective of Ilyenkov (and
Spinoza?).

I don't know much philosophy yet, and I am also not so familiar with
Leontiev's theory, so I wanted some opinion on these critics if possible.

Also I was wondering if it is reasonable to approach Ilyenkov "thinking
body" with Vygotsky "*perezhivanie*".

Thank you