[Xmca-l] Re: The Inimitability of Grammar

Joseph Gilbert joeg4us@roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 7 16:57:00 PDT 2014

Check out Margaret Magnus' book, "A Dictionary of English Sound" and
her website, <www.trismegistos.com>. She shows that word sound is
related to the characteristics of the things to which words refer.

		Joseph Gilbert