[Xmca-l] LCHC newlsetter archives

After reviewing discussions on xmca from the distant past I found a lead to a paper that looked like it just might nudge me in the right direction.

Still, A. & Costall, A., 1989, The mutual elimination of dualism in Vygotsky and Gibson, /Quarterly Newsletter of the Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition/ (11), pp. 131-5

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/Histarch/oc89v11n4.PDF#page=25

Alas, pages 132-133 are missing. Would anyone happen to have this issue or this article or even these missing 2 pages? It would be greatly appreciated.

Phil Chappell