[Xmca-l] Re: Do adults play?

How about symbolic play?  Imaginary and imperceivable jiggling atoms stand
in for what you can feel (hot/cold).

---
William Barowy, Ph. D.
Associate Professor,
Lesley University
29 Everett Street,
Cambridge, MA 02138-2790
Desktop: http://bill.barowy.net/
Mobile: http://bill.barowy.net/m/

³I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how
to do it.²
--Pablo Picasso