[Xmca-l] Re: Leontyev's activities

Very Brave of you to respond to Sukanta, Huw.
Very daunting question, Sukanta.

There is a special issue of the journal, Mind, Culture, and Activity theory
a couple
of years ago that is devoted to the study of Kurt Lewin's action theory and
the
socio-cultural-historical school. This is a contemporary topic of concern.

Do you have access to the journal?
mike