[Xmca-l] searching the archives?

Bruce J and others,
Seems like there was a discusison about Bakhtin and ventriloquism some time
ago but I couldn't find it with a google search.

So I am just wondering if there is a way to search the XMCA archives?
I have traditionally just used google and put XMCA as the first term. But
it would be nice to be able to conduct searches within the archive itself
so I don't have to sort out the non-XMCA stuff (interesting as it might be).

When I go to either here:
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/index.html
or here:
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/mca/
I can't find anywhere or anyway to search the archives.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.