[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA

My strength is in the fundamentals. So I would start with the fundamentals (action, artefact, consciousness,...) which don't need to refer to the higher level concepts (like zoped, learning, ...), where others would do better. I am thinking in terms of a collaborative effort, of course.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/

Helen Grimmett wrote:
The trouble is always working out where to start. Which term do you discuss
first without having explained any of the terms you need to explain the
first one?! A wiki with lots of hyperlinks possibly makes this a lot
easier. I take it you were being facetious when you called this simple?  :)

Helen

Dr Helen Grimmett
Lecturer, Student Adviser,
Faculty of Education,