[Xmca-l] Re: Luria/Leontiev as inspirations for design

It is a nice paper.  I like the way it integrates influences from various
strands to bring together a practical approach for the "unstable"
circumstances.

Possibly it is a shame that it wasn't published.  No doubt it would draw
some criticism (zoped use, social situations explored).  But in the right
context/project such criticism would serve to strengthen and build on the
approach, which obviously require resources and time.

Best,
Huw