Huw Lloyd wrote:
From: Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net>
... which comes first? or do we need a new concept which avoids
this duplication of the world.

I would say it quite obvious which comes first for the new-born.

... The object is the subject's construction, and from my incomplete reading
could be distributed across various things.  The object is only objective
in that is has objective qualities to it.  The distinctness of things to us
is their social object quality.

Best,
Huw