Re: VS: [xmca] Re: Knotworking (ex: Double stimulation?)

Interpretation of a complex process is all about identify the units, both the ultimate units (say, actions) and the molar units (the projects) through which the complex whole is a developing process. As opposed to analysing a complex whole (such as a nation-state) and identifying the units (individual persons) and molar units (social groups) of which it is (momentarily) composed.

Andy

Larry Purss wrote:
Andy,
This excerpt was very helpful, explicitly contrasting systems, structures, institutions, EMERGING FROM projects projecting living concepts within the world. [that is how I translated your concept. Not a reversible process, living concepts are prior to systems and structures. Where do you situate the *interpretive* and *reflexive* moment within living concepts as projects? [interpretive social science] larry