RE: [xmca] Double Stimulation?

In my undertanding, this is very broader and more powerful than double stimulation... Double stimulation could be overcoming with another way for think signs than "medium stimulus" - See "The problem of consciousness" (1933-34), for instance. The more important will be not the similarity between a nude and a word, but their difference, "before was forgotten that sign had a meaning" and "now" the meaning must be take in account. Double stimulation, in my understanding, do not resists to this new point of view.

Achilles.