[xmca] Time perception in childhood

Dear all,

I look for some basic references on time perception by children, how it
evolves in childhood, how it can be supported via scaffolding, best parent
approaches to time management for children, relationship with
self-regulation, how it flows during intended activities (play) and
unintended (school work for some children) and so on?
In addition, its relationship with music education (instrument,
specifically piano education) since I observe that it is a serious problem
for piano pedagogues to prevent their students mostly from playing fast etc.
I appreciate any recommendation.
Ulvi