[xmca] The polls are staggering....

To those still seeking to recover from AERA, my condolences. There was a
lot of interest there. About that
separately.

This note is to bring your attention to the polls for a next article for
discussion (even as we continue our ongoing
discussions) is a horserace. My favorite, on tithing is losing badly so I
welcome recruits to that cause.... but assuming
that interest lies elsewhere (do numbers tell lies?) people need to vote,
break the deadlock, and open up our next article for discussion.

Voting takes but a moment. Click here:
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Journal/poll.html

And remember, its free. no tithes.  :-(  )-: